Thursday, May 28, 2009

Traffic Exchanges

Today, I thought I'd try my hand at some of the various Traffic Exchanges out there, just to see what they're all about. I had about 15 mins on a few at time, when it started to jam down my hubby's PC so I had to get off surfing. A few hours later I decided to get back on, not long after that, there was a power failure in our street. we had no access to either PC, so we went to get take out for dinner. When we were about 3/4 through our dinner the power returned and back to surfing we go. Although there were several interruptions throughout the day, I still managed to have 600% increase in traffic to my website. Just understand, that this is an experiment that I'm testing for a few weeks or so, to see if it really does get the traffic and list building happening. I will keep you informed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site And Business Promotion Tips