Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brainstorming Session 3 hours

Late night again, about 1.30am before sleep time, with another great session last night on Brainstorming some of the class' own products, that they maybe going to promote. I didn't get a chance to chat with Chris last night as there were too many ahead of me and he had to go. The calss was only meant to go for 1 hour, but ended up 3 hours, as usual poor Chris had too many questions to answer. Some of the students had loads of questions and astories to tell and seeing that my own wasn't too important, I can talk to him at a later date I guess. I'm sure next week's lesson on Never Ending Traffic is as good as the other lessons we've had. That particular lesson sounds just like what we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site And Business Promotion Tips