Friday, May 15, 2009

Article Submitted to Ezine Articles

I've been very productive today in promoting my business. I wrote and submitted my second article too Ezine Articles, on the topic of being new to the internet business, titled "Are You New to Online Businesses". I'm hoping to have it published by early next week. The last article I had published was a success for me as it was published as expert author. I can't even write all that well. I write, check, edit and rewrite check and edit over and over till I think it looks like an adult wrote it. I also tend to go round and round in circles when I write - I start on a topic, which then diverts me to a whole new topic.
I published my edited "Traffic Directly To You" Squidoo lens too on a similar topic as above. I hope it is a successful in getting the word out and about, on generating traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site And Business Promotion Tips