Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered Where To Begin With Social Media Sites For Business?

If you've ever wondered where to begin with using the Social Media Sites for Business and get that Targeted Traffic you deserve, this may help you along the way.

Here are just some simple pointers that may help you along the way when starting your journey to Social Media.
Firstly - You really need to look around some of the better sites such as the following just to name a few of the bigger and well known sites.
Tip:- Before you begin with using the Social Media Sites for Business -
Look around look at what people are talking about - make sure you will be able to make intelligent conversation with the others - and most important of all - DO NOT sign up with too many accounts - that you're unable to keep up with. (I give you these tips because before I was shown how to do this from Nate Moller from Moller Marketing, I was all over the place).
  • FaceBook.com
  • StumbleUpon.com
  • Twitter.com
  • YouTube.com
  • Digg.com
  • Delicious.com
There a literally hundreds if not thousands, more like these - which you can find just by doing a search on Google.
Secondly - Go to your selected sites - set up your profile - unique to you - make them similar - but not all the same.
Thirdly - Start Bookmarking - Stumbling - posting - make comments on other people's bookmarks - make friends with like minded people - invite people to look at your bookmarks.
Have Fun!
My name is Urzay G - I'm an Internet Marketer and small business consultant who enjoys learning as much as I can within eCommerce. Where possible, I enjoy sharing my learnings with family & friends, by guiding them with tips on their eCommerce Ventures. I also enjoy serving as many Fresh Roasted Coffee varieties as I can as well as & drinking and trying them myself. Nutrition - Health & Fitness are also things I'm interested in - especially sharing the meals and photos with as many people that want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site And Business Promotion Tips