Saturday, June 6, 2009

Traffic Exchanges continued

Just to touch base with all following I've still been going with the traffic exchanges and have increased traffic now by 1700% but still no opt ins to my squeeze page at this stage. I am only doing the free memberships to all of the ones I've picked. here are the best of the ones I've been using as far as receiving credits for surfing their sites.

1. Ts25
2. Traffic Era
3. Dragon Surf
4. Traffic Swarm
5. Hits Booster Pro
6. Hit2Hit
7. Revenue Magic

Actually I have signed up to 20 or so traffic exchanges but these are definitely the ones that give the better credits on a free membership.
BTW went over to my Google Analytics and I was mistaken about the percentage of traffic, it is actually 7000%+. Not bad is it??? Now all I want to see are the thousands of opt-ins they say I supposed to be receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site And Business Promotion Tips